[Paraview] Point sprite plugin does not work on Mac

Eric E. Monson emonson at cs.duke.edu
Tue Sep 29 14:54:07 EDT 2009

Hey Ken,

I always get this same error, but I've never been able to use this
type of shader on my Mac, even with PV Meshless. I always figured
(that through my ignorance) it was either a problem with the way I
built PV, or some lack of features in my video card. (As with yours,
SimplePoint and Texture work fine for me.)

Talk to you later,
-Eric

Eric E Monson
Duke Visualization Technology Group