[Paraview] messy legend

linzhenhua linzhenhua at 163.com
Sun Sep 27 20:45:52 EDT 2009

Hi,all
Thanks for your messages,though most of them are out of my knowledge.

Some explanation of my original message. What I mean server-client is not the paraview server-client mode,but just run paraview on another machine(PC) and tunnel(or forward X11) the display on the local machine. Using this method ,I still get the bad legend.

If I run paraview directly on the PC and display it on that machine,it's ok.
If I run paraview in a virtual machine on my laptop,it's also ok.

I also have tried to build VISIT on my laptop,and I got the same problem as paraview,the messy legend.
I do not have any problem with my intel graphics card till now for other applications.The system now is FC10 with latest updates.

Best wishes.

--

在2009-09-28,"Utkarsh Ayachit" <utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com> 写道: