[Paraview] messy legend

burlen burlen.loring at gmail.com
Sat Sep 26 11:52:29 EDT 2009

> Compiling mesa3d is difficult to me.
The mesa autoconf files never have worked for me, but, the pre-packaged
make files always have. "make linux".

> If I run paraview on the server and display it on the server,then
> everything is ok. But if I use my laptop ,log into the server,then
> plot with paraview on the server and display the result on the
> laptop,then I get the bad legend again.
When you connect to the server from your laptop: Go to
"Edit->Settings->Render View->Server". See that "remote Render
Threshold" is checked and set the value to 0. That will make sure
rendering happens on the server and not on your laptop.