[Paraview] messy legend

linzhenhua linzhenhua at 163.com
Fri Sep 25 09:26:18 EDT 2009

Hi,All

I was bothering by this problem for several days. The legend is very bad.

I tried two or three Fedora versions, 10,11,rawhide. For Fedora 11,I have other problem,namely paraview freeze the computer,so I don't notice whether this version also have this problem.

For all version I tried, I test both the version coming with the distro and personally compiled version(I have tried both 3.4.0 and 3.6.1)

Since I have tried different Fedora version,they should have different versions of graphic driver, I guess this is not the problem. Now I suspect whether this problem is related with the hardware. But I do not have any other problem with the graphic card.

Can any one have any idea which is the next possible direction I should try to solve this problem?

Best wishes.