[Paraview] ArrayRangeDomain with fixed array name

Fred Fred stan1313 at hotmail.fr
Fri Sep 25 09:10:22 EDT 2009

Hello,
I have understood that it is possible to bound the domain of an input variable by the range of a scalar array.
But the PV doc said that it is mandatory to connect the ArrayRangeDomain section with a StringVectorProperty, which allows to select the scalars.
Is it possible to bound a variable by an array range without having to offer the posibility of choosing the array (in my case, the required array has a fixed name and thus I woulf like not to offer any alternative choice)?