[Paraview] Bounding box problem with slice and clip

Scott, W Alan wascott at sandia.gov
Thu Sep 24 15:06:11 EDT 2009

Franco,
Thank you for this report.  There is a bug in ParaView using this dataset.  If you do the following:
* Sources/ Wavelet/ Apply
* Representation/ Surface.
* Clip/ Apply.
Notice that you see the clip volume as a white set of lines forming a cube.  This is correct behavior.

If you do the same with your dataset, the clip volume is in the wrong location, and scaled incorrectly.  This is a bug.
Your workaround does seem to work correctly.

I will log this as a bug, targeted for 3.8.0

Alan