[Paraview] Mesh Visualization

Vitor Braga vitorbraga at polo.ufsc.br
Thu Sep 24 07:54:23 EDT 2009

Salutations,

I'm trying to make OpenFOAM's first tutorial (lid driven cavity flow),
and when I finish the mesh generation I cant visualize the mesh.
I check all the boxes in the "Region Status" ("Mesh Parts" here),
then I click "Apply", go to the display panel where it shows "Color
By...", then I select "Solid", but instead of showing "Set Solid
Color..." it shows "Set Ambient Color...", and I cant visualize any
mesh.
Im running ParaView 3.6.1.

Can anybody help?

Thanks a lot

Yours,

Vitor de Melo Braga
Polo - Thermophysics and Refrigeration Research Laboratory
Dept. Mechanical Engineering
Federal University of Santa Catarina
88 040 - 900, Florianopolis, SC
BRAZIL