[Paraview] animate trouble by paraview

Bam Ting bampingting at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 18:13:00 EDT 2009

I like to animate some fly through of my scene. After two day it do not
work!

the interpolate camera position method, it has idea on it own and often my
render leave the scene completely.I quit this because so dificult to get
what I want.
the follow path - I do not know how this work.
the orbit try give me the orbit I do not want. ;)

I think I must have try everything, except what work! Must be some better
way?

addition frustrate,
After the camera animate (constant time) I change the timestep of my reader,
but nothing works, reader stay at same time. I have to start over.