[Paraview] Writing then reading ascii file: warning

Jérôme jerome.velut at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 15:40:50 EDT 2009

Hi,
I also had such a problem:
1- depending on your regional settings, it is possible that your
written decimal separator is not a '.' [point] but a ',' [comma] (such
as the french fashion ;) ). Then the reader may be not able to read
it.
2- if some point data are 'NaN', or 'inf', then the reader cannot
assign a correct scalar.

You can check these points by reading the ascii file with a simple text editor.

Regards,
Jerome