[Paraview] paraview freeze the computer

linzhenhua linzhenhua at 163.com
Tue Sep 22 08:08:08 EDT 2009

Hi,all

I use paraview on one Fedora 11 laptop with intel graphics card. After I start it for several minutes, it stop respond and freeze the computer,I have to reboot the computer.

The same happens in both Gnome and KDE.
It happens with either the package coming with the system or the compiled one,both paraview 3.4 and paraview 3.6.1, for the 3.6.1 version I have tried to compile with qt 4.3.5 or 4.5.2.

Now I run out of ideas. Any one have suggestions?

What I am trying to do now is to update the system to rawhide in order to try one new intel driver ,also one new system maybe.

Best wishes.