[Paraview] Reader plugin have same extension

Bam Ting bampingting at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 16:01:53 EDT 2009

You right! I change the order of the plugin load and it work. But I don like
it! Then who want to use this has to make sure plugin load in some order?
and what if he want to use the other one on the other file?

I say that when PV encounter two reader that claim same extension then best
let user decide which he want to be use. that will be my choice... maybe I
don't have a choice!