[Paraview] problems getting ParaView to use my reader plugin

Christine Corbett Moran corbett at physik.uzh.ch
Tue Sep 15 05:34:03 EDT 2009

I believe that is another possible solution but I haven't tried it.

 I fixed my problem by adding 'prefix="/ParaViewResources" ' when specifying
the qresource thanks to the help of another poster:   <qresource
prefix="/ParaViewResources" > I had previously inadvertently removed this
specification from my code.

But on that topic, when would I need the Qt resource file vs. when can I
avoid it? The Paraview guide which I am following has the structure of two
xml files, one for the server and one for the client and the qrc file for
the client.

Thanks
Christine