[Paraview] Fast-LIC implementation - where are we?

Simone Crippa simone.crippa at dlr.de
Tue Sep 15 05:18:03 EDT 2009

Hi,

concerning LIC and VTK, you might find this useful:

http://www.ave.kth.se/divisions/aero/software/lic/lic.html

If you are interested in Markus' Master Thesis, I think you should be
able to fetch it from the KTH library or the AVE institute library (POC,
Ingela Hallonblad). Otherwise I might have a digital copy around ... but
I would have to search through my KTH stuff to find it.

/Simone