[Paraview] A simple legacy VTK File

Panagiotis Foteinos pafotein at gmail.com
Sun Sep 13 17:54:06 EDT 2009

Thanks for your prompt reply. I followed your instructions and everything is
fine.

I thought that if I used the Wireframe display mode, I would be able to see
all the cells together with their points (and not only the exterior facets).
Also, I thought that the Points display mode would give all the points of
the grid (and not only the exterior points). Apparently I am not familiar
with Paraview.

So my question now becomes: Is there a way to display all the cells/points
(exterior or not) of the grid, without having to isolate each cell of
interest?

Regards,
Panagiotis