[Paraview] greek letters

Ricardo Reis rreis at aero.ist.utl.pt
Sun Sep 13 07:02:21 EDT 2009

On Fri, 11 Sep 2009, David Thompson wrote:

> On Sep 9, 2009, at 3:04  PDT, Ricardo Reis wrote:
>>
>> Can't an approch like the one on this plugin, used by Pidgin (a instant
>> messenger program) to render LaTeX, work?
>> http://sourceforge.net/projects/pidgin-latex
>
> It's one alternative. I don't think the 3 tasks I outlined exclude it.
> However it does require you to have LaTeX installed on your system.

I would rather think that one that would use the feature would have LaTeX
in it's machine (statisticly speaking, at least...)

best regards,

  Ricardo Reis

  'Non Serviam'

  PhD candidate @ Lasef
  Computational Fluid Dynamics, High Performance Computing, Turbulence
  http://www.lasef.ist.utl.pt

  Cultural Instigator @ Rádio Zero
  http://www.radiozero.pt

  Keep them Flying! Ajude/help a Aero Fénix!

  http://www.aeronauta.com/aero.fenix

  http://www.flickr.com/photos/rreis/