[Paraview] Transform Filter Loses Colors

David Doria daviddoria at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 11:46:54 EDT 2009

On Fri, Sep 11, 2009 at 11:40 AM, Utkarsh Ayachit <
utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com> wrote:

> I am not sure why, but the transform filter converts the "Colors"
> array from unsigned-char to float. And hence, map-scalars is no longer
> available.
>
> Utkarsh

So this essentially breaks the coloring right? The colors now appear as
shades between blue and red - there is no way to tell Paraview to use float
[0,1] RGB coloring? Is the course of action from here to ask the VTK
developers why this happens and if it can be specified/changed?

Thanks,

David