[Paraview] greek letters

j s j.s4403 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 13:11:06 EDT 2009

There is already for a bug for unicode support.
http://www.paraview.org/Bug/view.php?id=7397

utf-8 is the most natural extension of ascii as codes 0-127 are encoded as
normal ascii.

If there is an eps driver for paraview, the Latex package, psfrag, can be
used to substitute equations for text.  One requirement is that the words
are put into the same show command in the postscript file.  More info about
the requirements for the psfrag package are available in their excellent
documentation available online:
http://www.tex.ac.uk/tex-archive/macros/latex/contrib/psfrag/

In this regard, unicode is not necessary for Latex math, only an
encapsulated postscript file.  Unicode has very limited support for the
characters which can be subscripts, therefore typesetting matters would be
an effort on its own.

Juan