[Paraview] New crash

Fred Fred stan1313 at hotmail.fr
Mon Sep 7 12:28:28 EDT 2009

Among the many memory crashes, this one, which seems to have another origin:

paraview(1276,0xa0405720) malloc: *** error for object 0x4dda8400: incorrect checksum for freed object - object was probably modified after being freed.
Segmentation fault

It occurs when I try to isosurf a streamline so as to extract its first sample point. I tried it several times with different values closed to 0 and always the same result.