[Paraview] Tube filter not working

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Mon Sep 7 09:20:34 EDT 2009

It is a bug in the sense that the filter does not allow you to use
nothing instead of an array if only 1 array is present. The filter
should allow you to select "None" in the vectors field when vectors
are optional. It is not a bug in the sense that the normals that are
in the file are not appropriate for computing the orientation of the
tube - this feature is used to generate oriented tubes that show the
rotation along a streamline.

-berk