[Paraview] paraview and vrpn

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Fri Sep 4 13:42:27 EDT 2009

Hi Alin,

I now have a copy of the VRPN classes but they do not directly apply
to ParaView without more coding. We have been somewhat interested in
adding support for alternative interaction devices to ParaView but we
don't have any direct funding for it yet. I will look into getting the
VRPN support into VTK relatively soon. If anyone is interested taking
it from there, it would be great.

-berk