[Paraview] Object size in screenshots

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Fri Sep 4 13:17:53 EDT 2009

For the glyph filter, you want to use the sphere glyph and turn all scaling off.  One problem you might run into is that the glyph filter will place glyphs on all points in your mesh regardless of what type of cell is on it (0, 1, or 2D).

I think the warnings you are getting with the tube filter happen when you have large bends in the tube.  If the output looks OK, you should be able to ignore them.

-Ken