[Paraview] state file with StreamTracer has problem

Jean M. Favre jfavre at cscs.ch
Fri Sep 4 07:47:08 EDT 2009

When saving a state file with a StreamTracer, I have the following problem:

the coordinates of the Point Source (seeds) get reset, after the first
execution of the streamer. What I mean is that the coordinates of the
seeds are correctly initialized by the values saved in the state file,
and as soon as the Streamer Qt panel is made visible, the coordinates
get reset to some automatically-generated values, thus losing my own
settings.

This is true both for both the 3.6 and CVS versions. Here is a statefile
for the bluntin dataset.

Has anyone seen this behavior?

Jean--
Swiss National Supercomputing Center