[Paraview] lost Pipeline Browser window off screen: OS X

pat marion pat.marion at kitware.com
Fri Sep 4 01:28:04 EDT 2009

You can start paraview with --disable-registry or -dr.  But next time
you run paraview without those flags you'll be back in the same boat.

I thought someone had written some code to detect the problem you are
having and move the windows back within the bounds of the visible
desktop... you can always track down your settings file
(http://www.paraview.org/Wiki/ParaView_Settings_Files) and delete the
entry for pqClientMainWindow

Pat