[Paraview] time and animation

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Wed Sep 2 11:08:02 EDT 2009

"Ignore Time" is used to not consider the readers times when setting
ranges for the animation and in 'snap-to-timesteps" mode. The reader
will still respect the time requested. A solution may be add a
temporal-shift-scale like filter that requestes a fixed timestep from
the input irrespective of the downstream request.

Utkarsh