No subject

Wed Oct 7 22:37:18 EDT 2009

pointed to a proper libGLU.so. On cmake advanced settings page you can
page down to see (or just grep in cmakecache.txt) what
OPENGL_glu_LIBRARY is. That should point to whereever the GLU library
is located on your machine. If it says NOTFOUND, you need to install
it or ask the sysadmins where it is installed, point the variable to
it, and recompile.

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer