[Paraview] Displaying points and normals

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Fri Oct 30 14:18:04 EDT 2009

David,

Good idea.  Thanks for volunteering to do this.

-Ken

On 10/29/09 7:46 AM, "David Doria" <daviddoria at gmail.com> wrote:

On Thu, Oct 29, 2009 at 4:35 AM, Christoph Heindl
<christoph.heindl at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks a lot for your help! Works great!
>
> Best regards,
> Christoph

Christoph + all,

Every time someone does something like this successfully that seems
like it is reasonably "common/reasonable" to want to do, I think we
should record it in a list of "how to do common things in paraview" on
the wiki. It seems unreasonable to expect users to figure out how to
turn this reasonable format of raw data into a simple visualization
using the suggested (only/best?) method, so we should at least provide
them somewhere to find what they are trying to do by keyword.

Just my $.02.

Thanks,

David