[Paraview] paraview freezes the laptop with Intel graphics card

siqi chen siqichensc at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 12:42:14 EDT 2009

Hi,

I forgot to mention that  the whole computer freezes when this happens.
I tried to write the debug information to a file by using
gdb paraview &> error.txt
, but there is no error report in the file after I reboot. So it must be
that the computer crashes before any error is written to the file.

What should I do now?

Thanks
Siqi