[Paraview] Git repository (mirror)

Stephane PLOIX stephane.ploix at edf.fr
Fri Oct 30 11:38:40 EDT 2009

Hi Berk,

Is it be possible to have an http acces to this mirror (it would be very
handy to access it over a proxy)?

Stephane

berk.geveci at kitware.com
Envoyé par : paraview-bounces at paraview.org
30/10/2009 16:29

Mark.Olesen at emcontechnologies.com
cc
ParaView at paraview.org
Objet
Re: [Paraview] Git repository (mirror)

Yes. At least until we move away from cvs, at which point we may have
to redo it due to repo changes.

-berk

On Fri, Oct 30, 2009 at 10:04 AM, Olesen, Mark
<Mark.Olesen at emcontechnologies.com> wrote:
> Is it safe to assume that the github Kitware/ParaView repository will be
around for a while?

> /mark
>
> This e-mail message and any attachments may contain legally privileged,
confidential or proprietary Information, or information otherwise
protected by law of EMCON Technologies, its affiliates, or third parties.
This notice serves as marking of its "Confidential" status as defined in
any confidentiality agreements concerning the sender and recipient. If you
are not the intended recipient(s), or the employee or agent responsible
for delivery of this message to the intended recipient(s), you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail
message is strictly prohibited.
> If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify
the sender and delete this e-mail message from your computer.

http://paraview.org/Wiki/ParaView