[Paraview] ParaView3 64-bit on Mac OS X 10.6.1

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Fri Oct 23 09:29:53 EDT 2009

There is another thread on that actually. Look for the subject
"[Paraview] OSX 10.6, Qt 4.5". Last post was just a few hours ago.

Basically I think it can be done but you have to watch the compile
flags as CMake 2.6 has a bug where the -arch i386 is NOT explicitly
set on the compile command so on OS X 10.6 the default is a 64 bit
binary which might have issues with previously compiled libraries.

   Also, Qt is stating that "Official" snow leopard support is in Qt
4.6 which should be out later this year.

Mike Jackson                  mike.jackson at bluequartz.net