[Paraview] Auto-load plugin failed

Jérôme jerome.velut at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 04:34:44 EDT 2009

Hi,

ParaView-CVS brought a good surprise for me a few days ago. The plugin
loader has been rewrote and is now offering an auto-load option that is very
useful.
However, I have an XML description of a lot of VTK native filters that
cannot be opened automatically. I have to "Load new" each time. Then, no
problem, the filters are exposed in the menu. But the plugin loader gives a
warning message (see screenshot attached) and no "Version" (effectively, the
XML doesn't have a "version=" element)...

Second, I have an AutoStartPlugin that shows exactly the same problem
(PVCustomizer). The reason, I think, is that this plugin depends on VTK
filters (SplineFilter) that is described in the previous XML...

Can someone tell me how to make the XML plugin 'autoloadeable' ? I wonder if
it will solve the second problem...

Thanks a lot!

Jerome