[Paraview] OSX 10.6, Qt 4.5

Randy Heiland heiland at indiana.edu
Wed Oct 21 05:48:55 EDT 2009

Thanks.  Just to add to the thread, fwiw, I ended up doing (after re-
installing mysql, sigh):

(path-to)/qt-all-opensource-src-4.5.3$ ./configure -opensource -cocoa -
framework -arch   x86_64 -nomake examples -nomake demos -sdk /
Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.6.sdk/

and it seemed to build fine (famous last words).

-Randy

On Oct 20, 2009, at 6:25 PM, Clinton Stimpson wrote:

> :)
> A "configure -nomake examples -nomake demos" will cut off some time.
> The examples can be compiled on demand if you wanted.
>
> Clint
>
> On Tuesday 20 October 2009 02:47:34 pm Berk Geveci wrote:
>> I am too scared of Qt to change its build settings :-) Some probably
>> think the same about ParaView.
>>
>> On Tue, Oct 20, 2009 at 4:22 PM, Randy Heiland
>> <heiland at indiana.edu> wrote:
>>> Thanks Berk, I'm going down that LONG path (building from source)
>>> now...
>>> if you're aware of certain Qt libs that *don't* need to be built