[Paraview] recording a macro

pat marion pat.marion at kitware.com
Sun Oct 18 13:58:27 EDT 2009

If you are using the paraview 3.6.2 branch or cvshead you can record
macros using python trace.  Python trace can record data loading,
applying filters, and changing filter properties, but doesn't record
things like creating animations or saving data.  Once you have a
python macro it's fairly easy to add extra code to the generated
script to automate your work further.

http://www.paraview.org/Wiki/Python_GUI_Tools

Pat