[Paraview] VTKEdge compilation on Windows 32bit

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Fri Oct 9 09:21:56 EDT 2009

Hi Lucy,

Note: Utkarsh, who wrote all of the ParaView plugins in VTKEdge, is on
vacation for 3 weeks. It is unlikely that you will get a response from him
until he is back.

I don't have a lot of experience with Windows either. Are you sure the Qt
version and the compiler you are using are matching the one ParaView was
compiled with? This has been one of the major source of compatibility issues
in the past.

-berk