[Paraview] Segfault on exit()/quit()/raise SystemExit in python script

Sven Buijssen sven.buijssen at tu-dortmund.de
Fri Oct 9 08:42:25 EDT 2009

Hi,

In the meantime I found out that the segfault only happens when pvpython is
being run inside a NX session (see http://www.nomachine.com/). So, most likely
there is nothing wrong with ParaView, I simply need an additional installation
compiled with Mesa instead of OpenGL, to be used in NX sessions.

Sven