[Paraview] Distance visualisation

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Mon Oct 5 07:13:14 EDT 2009

If you are fortunate your input data sets will have ID's that you can use to
establish the correspondance between the two. Using the ID's to find and
compare like cells/points would result in a much faster algorithm than would
recovering the correspondance manually as Paul suggests.

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer
28 Corporate Drive