[Paraview] Stereo Display in ParaView

Jon Woodring woodring at lanl.gov
Mon Nov 23 16:32:59 EST 2009

It's been since last year that I last tested the stereo capabilities,
but to start ParaView with stereo, you use a --stereo on the command line.

Unfortunately AFAIK, the stereo type, eye separation, and focus are not
exposed to the ParaView GUI and you would have to change them manually
in the code and recompile.

IIRC, it supports interleaved frames, interlaced lines, checkerboard,
anaglyph and a few other stereo types.

-Jon