[Paraview] ParaView 3.7 from cvs on Mac OS X, x86_64, Qt 4.5.3 w/Cocoa

Pierre-Olivier Dallaire pierre-olivier.dallaire at videotron.ca
Wed Nov 18 14:19:24 EST 2009

Hi all,

Michael - can you confirm what are the "special" enhancements that take care
of the greyed out filters problem / I've been fighting with this issue recently

I don't see this with the latest qt-4.6.0-rc1 but ParaView is really slow based on this qt release,
prefer to rely on qt-4.5.3 for now

Best regards,

PO