[Paraview] How to export data from an ExtractBlock in a table?

NURI Adrien Adrien.NURI at aeroconseil.com
Mon Nov 16 10:14:37 EST 2009

Hi,

In fact, I'm working in script Pyhton. I'm using Paraview V3.4 and V3.6.1.
My script uses a source's file "ensightcase", then I apply a filter "ExtractBlock" to keep only the data along a surface. Then, I would like to create a file "CSV" with all the values of my variables on the extracted surface.

Later, I'll apply a post processing in order to calculate the Max, Min, and Moy of all the variables (temperature, pressure, speed...) along the surface.

So, my problem is how I can create a file CSV in script Python.
Thanks.

Adrien