[Paraview] Switching to parametric coordinates

Fred Fred stan1313 at hotmail.fr
Mon Nov 9 10:27:23 EST 2009

I mean I would like for instance to have my surface colored by a function of u, u being the value of the parametric coordinate, given an origin on the surface.
BTW using parametric coordinates in a filter would require having these parametric coordinates available, which, for an arbitrary surface, would involve computing it, so this is the same problem: how to compute those parametric coordinates?