[Paraview] Paraview 3.6.x connection definition files

Rick Angelini angel at arl.army.mil
Thu Nov 5 14:25:37 EST 2009

Alan - I think that you do want to allow the user to create their own
connection definitions files, so you need to maintain the functionality
of item #2 & item #4. Maybe there's a check to make sure that the
user-defined connection is not the same name as system-defined
connection (thus won't overwrite?). Or, better yet, differentiate the
connections with something like "User:BigRedCluster" and
"Global:BigRedCluster" depending on where the definition was read from?