[Paraview] ParaView3 64-bit on Mac OS X 10.6.1

Elvis Dowson elvis.dowson at me.com
Mon Nov 2 13:53:47 EST 2009

Hi Michael,

On Nov 2, 2009, at 10:24 PM, Elvis Dowson wrote:

> I just get a single coloured surface, and cannot get the HSV Blue to
> Red colour mapping. It is just stuck at a single colour.

I think this happened because I didnt set the time step to 0.5. Now it
is working as described in the OpenFOAM user manual.

On the parafoam compilation issue, I've just deleted cmake-2.9 and
installed cmake-2.8-rc4. I've deleted the existing ParaView3-bin
folder, and I'm now creating a new build. This way, we can try to see
if the whole problem was cause because of cmake-2.9.

Best regards,

Elvis