[Paraview] ParaView3 64-bit on Mac OS X 10.6.1

Elvis Dowson elvis.dowson at me.com
Mon Nov 2 07:48:06 EST 2009

On Nov 2, 2009, at 4:38 PM, Michael Wild wrote:

> A long time since I tried that... That's why I started to modify
> stuff ;-)

So, here's the thing, the first time the app bundle gets built, it
gives a whole bunch of errors, like the ones that I sent you.
Afterwards, if I re-run the command sudo make install, the
ParaView-3.7.0.app file size is only 173.9 MB.

Looking at your file size, it is around 430.1 MB. I recall, even when
I built it the first time, it was around 430MB.

Any hints on why the file size is so small!!

Best regards,

Elvis