[Paraview] Separate cell information

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Fri May 29 10:14:46 EDT 2009

There's no way to get detail information about cell types i.e. number of
polys, number of verts etc. in a poly-data. However I am not sure I
understand your reason for having the verts. Do the triangles include all
the X points? If so, you can always swicth to "Points" representation and
look at those without glyphing.

Utkarsh