[Paraview] (Fwd) Re: Paraview Ensight Reader

Zhanping Liu zhanping.liu at kitware.com
Wed May 27 12:56:05 EDT 2009

Hi Peter:

A sample EnSight Gold dataset involving ASCII-based geometry, 'scalar per
element', and 'vector per element' files may be found through
VTKData/Data/EnSight/TEST.case. This CASE file references some associated
files:

======
geometry:   test.geo
scalar per element:   test.pressure.0001
vector per element:   test.velocity.0001
======

You may update your CASE dataset based on this sample one.

-Zhanping

--
Zhanping Liu, PhD
Kitware, Inc.