[Paraview] Multi-Valued Point Scalar Field

Rafael March rafaelmarch3 at yahoo.com
Wed May 27 08:01:13 EDT 2009

Hi,

Is it possible to have a multi-valued point scalar field ? I mean, suppose all the points of my model have an integer number associated with them. But I would like some points to have not only one value, but two values (in the same vtkPointData object). So, if a point has the values 1 and 3, I would be able to "capture" it using the threshold filter with lower and upper values equal 1 OR with lower and upper values equal 3.

Is there a way to do this ? Any suggestion will be appreciated.

Regards,
Rafael March.