[Paraview] Loading a filter plugin (Was: Collecting slices in a contour plot)

Daniele Avitabile d.avitabile at gmail.com
Fri May 15 09:29:43 EDT 2009

Dear Ken,

I have recompiled Paraview with the Debug flag specified (the same for the
plugin), and I am sure I am launching the appropriate Paraview compilation.
I obtain the following error:

QLibrary::loady_sys:Cannot load libMergeTimeStepsSMPlugin

During compilation, I receive a Warning about the fact that I am using Qt
4.4

Best.

Daniele