[Paraview] Readers and multiple arrays

Thorsten Hater th at tp1.rub.de
Mon Mar 23 11:23:01 EDT 2009

Thanks a lot, my plugin is working quite nice.
One question remains: how do I get the GUI to
take non-default values for Sliders for example?
More concrete: I have got a file on disk, parsed
its metainfo and now I want to put some of it
in the GUI to allow subdomain selection.
The paraview book mentions the SimpleInformationHelper
but does neither explain how it used nor how specific
variables are set with it, for example Slider min-max...

Thorsten