[Paraview] How to read a series of a series of data into memory?

Biao She shebiao at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 17:27:41 EDT 2009

Hi everyone.
I am wondering if there is a way to read a series of a series of files into
memory at one time.
I understand that there is a restarted reader mechanism in Paraview and it
can do the job for me. But the problem is that my data is kind of large, I
have to wait a long time for a series of files to load from hard disk for
each time step. This isn't a good thing for me, since I need to animate the
data in a acceptable frame rate.
So, once again, is there a way to load all my files with time step
information into memory at one time?
Thanks very much for any of your comment.

Biao