[Paraview] Contour from Table - how?

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Sun Mar 15 19:49:53 EDT 2009

What kind of dataset is this and which variable are you contouring by?
Before you can contour a dataset, you have to create cells (triangles,
quads, tetrahedras etc.) so that VTK has a way of interpolating values
over the area/volume. You can do this by using one of the Delaunay
filters but the solutions may be more straightforward and efficient if
the dataset is actually in some way structured.

-berk