[Paraview] How to add a Reader plugin

shenyanwen shenyanwen at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 22:47:04 EDT 2009

I am adding a new reader in ParaView as a plugin.There are some questions
about how to add the files in the appropriate path.
So Now I have already known how to write the files the plugin needs.But I
read the book The ParaView Guide, it says that if I want to write a
Client-side Plugin,I should write the source file vtkMyReader.cxx|h, and
then I need to write a SM.xml file, where shoul I add this file? And where
should I add the GUI.xml file and the CMakeLists.txt file which contains
ADD_PARA_PLUGIN( )? Thanks so much!

shenyanwen at gmail.com
Mobile Phone:13476177952
Tel: 027-87558144